Hi, I would like to change my passport to have a double barrel name, so my surname and my husband's surname. Surely my marriage cert is enough if I bring it into the passport office? I've read that it might need to be a deed poll change as it's double barrel, but tgat sounds like a lot of work and I think I might need to go to a solicitor? Can anyone who has successfully changed their name to double barrel please let me know how I go about it? I really appreciate the help, my brain is fried reading all this online! Thanks!