Dr Laoise O' Brien

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I just booked to go semi-private in Holles St, my consultant will be Dr Laoise O' Brien. Just wondering if anyone else is under her and what is she like?
supernadster Posts: 15
Hello Can I just say that you've picked one of the nicest doctors which Holles Street have to offer. I had my baby 4 weeks ago but spent 9 weeks on and off both staying in Holles Street and attending the day clinic due to complications (all fine now ... thank god). Laoise is the one doctor whom I came across the most ... although she wasn't my consultant I did get to know her quite well. Every other patient in there would recommend her too! You're in safe hands and will enjoy being looked after by Laoise. I also can't recommend Holles Street enough ... despite my complications I would run back there for number 2! Best of luck with the pregnancy!
izzie1977 Posts: 460
Oh I am delighted, I am booked under the same consultant and was worried as I couldnt find any info on her! Happier now, thanks superdadster !
Glad to see that Dr. O'Brien has more patience than just me. :o0 izzie1977....when have you your apt with her?
Hey Winter B2B - I have mine on the 23rd October, Friday were best for me, I think she must do Friday there. I spoke to my sister in law yesterday too and she said she had one dealing with her when her consultant was away, said he was really love and very good, so I really am at ease now thank god! When is yours??
Hey Winter B2B - I have mine on the 23rd October, Friday were best for me, I think she must do Friday there. I spoke to my sister in law yesterday too and she said she had one dealing with her when her consultant was away, said he was really love and very good, so I really am at ease now thank god! When is yours??
My first apt with her isn't until 20th Nov. Would you let me know how yours goes? Still can't find anything on her on internet, she's isn't even on Holles St's Consultants list.
I know, I think she is quite new, she took over from someone that left recently, so I heard. I will let you know how I get on the end of october, hopefully she is as lovely as I heard! Best of luck Winter B2B *)