Dr Louise Kenny (cork gyne) anyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby-bel Posts: 929
Hey just wondering if anyone has had Dr Louise Kenny as a gyne ? (cork gyne)
cbtb Posts: 413
My friend had her and thought she was wonderful. She found her very professional but also very kind and sensitive. We were going to go with her til my doctor recommended we go public. Let me know how you get on?
cheers, I wont be meeting her til the 29th may , feels like ages away! I'll let ya know how I get on with her then :wv
Mrs Dreamer Posts: 12
Hi Baby-bel, just wondering how did you get on with Louise Kenny, Im booked in to her in a few weeks.
Hi Feb-mom, Firstly Congrats on being pregnant :o)ll I had Louise as my Gyne for my 2 boys who are 1.5yrs and 4.5months and found her absolutely great (obviously as I went back to her 2nd time round!). Shes soooooo nice, always very pleasant, she is always so relaxed which helps put you at ease. I couldn't fault her at all. Like you I was a Feb mom so would have been where you are now this time last year! Best of luck and hope you have a great pregnancy :lvs
lookin4help2010 Posts: 505
Girls could one of you send me her number as I just found out I'm pregnant after ivf and she is my doc of choice. I can't find a Num anywhere for her tho? Thanks a mill x
Hiya, Congrats Im delighted the ivf worked for you :o)ll :o)ll Lousise Kenny is based in the "consultants private clinic" which is in the grounds of CUH, basically you head into CUH go left and follow the road right up to a roundabout and the consultants private clinic is over on the right. Anyway I just have the number for the gynecology dept in that clinic (as theres lots of other stuff there too). The number is 021 4941392, when you ring just tell them you want to book in under Louise Kenny. I'll root around later to see if I have another number for her but I think thats the only number, you will just be talking to the receptionist anyway and its the same receptionist for all the gynes in that clinic so I recon its just that number for them all. God Im so long winded :o0
lookin4help2010 Posts: 505
Thanks a mill got heron lock down for my 13t week phew...... Kneed to be scaned at 6 weeks tho sorryto trouble you but would you know how in the name of god I go about this cause I attended a hospital in the uk for my ivf and as I have to fly home they don't want me to fly again unnecessarily. When I have no ob/gyn. Thanks
Hiya, if you need a n early scan you can go to CUMH to the early pregnancy unit (epu) and they will scan you, give them a call maybe to make an appointment (just ring cumh and ask for the epu, its only open from about 8 until 10 I think so best ring early,otherwise you can book private scans separately at places that do ultrasounds like "baby scan" un ballincollig, there are other ones too but cant remember the names of any of those, you would be paying for those though whearas you can get scaned at the epu in cumh for free and asfaik you can go without a referral from your doc. Good luck, any other q's just ask :wv