Dr Shane Higgins Fees?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

glowgal Posts: 949
Does anyone know what his fees are in Holles Street? I rang his office but seem to be on holidays until July. Also any feedback appreciate, its so hard to pick a consultant, everytime I think I pick one, I hear something negative but apparently Dr Higgins is very good.... Thanks!
daffodilbaby Posts: 916
sorry no idea of his fees but i attended him when he worked in olol drogheda and i loved him. he is fantastic. i know of girls travelling from louth/meath/monaghen up to him because they wouldnt go under anybidy else
Hbombadero Posts: 1960
Think he only does public and private now, no more semi private. From memory my fried paid him €3800 in 2010 - she has only wonderful things to say about him.
tickingclock Posts: 609
glowgal, just wanted to say I saw Shane Higgins today in the High Risk clinic in Holles Street (he runs it!) and he is such a nice man. Very genuine and down to earth. Good luck!
glowgal Posts: 949
Thanks for feedback. Tickingclock thats interesting you saw him today, I thought he was on hols but maybe its just his secretary, no one has rang me back since the other day so mustn't be anyone in the office. Hopefully I'll get through to them soon! Annoying when your trying to get this sorted!
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
The consultants in HS don't differ much in terms of fees, all seem to be between 3,800 and 4,500.
Mamabear Posts: 53
Hi, I had my first baby 20 months ago in Holles St under Dr Higgins and the fee was €4000 as far as I remember. Had my second baby 16 weeks ago and his fee was €3,500 for a second baby. His secretsry, Emily, is an absolute diamond. Can't speak highly enough of Dr Higgins and her!