'Drano' determining sex of baby?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madmam Posts: 1294
Hey Guys, For those of you who look at the fertilityfriend pregnancy forum - there is a post there that swears you can tell the sex of your baby by mixing your pee with a product called 'drano'. It unblocks sinks and drains apparently. It seems to have a good record. I wonder if there is an equivalent in Ireland? I am dying to know if my gut feeling is right - that I am having a girl! :o0
jen2 Posts: 3106
??? what how does it work
hey Jen, Well, apparently the stuff turns green/blue when its a girl, and brown when its a boy! Some people swear by it, they have had 3 kids and it has been right for all 3! I will try to get the page for you. :wv
Hope fully this will work: http://preg.fertilityfriend.com/PCircle ... highlight=
Nah, doesnt work. Will try something else: This is what I posted on my due date board this morning on how to do the test. "Hi girls! What you do is get some drano crystals (it has to be the crystals) put some in the bottom of a glass glass (about 2 teaspoon), pee in a cup (preferably first morning) and take the drano in the glass and cup of pee outside and pour about an equal amount of pee into the glass over the drano crystals. Be sure that you stay as far away from the glass as possible and do NOT breathe the fumes. If the mix turns brown within 10 seconds, it's a boy. if you get a blueish or green result, it's a girl. I stress again though: BE VERY CAREFUL and do not breathe the fumes. This must be done outside. Okay, have fun with it! And try to get a pic to share! I love seeing the results!!!! "