Dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shorty 08 Posts: 358
Is anyone else having dreams about the wedding? I have just under 8 months left and lately keep dreaming about all the things that can go wrong i.e no photographer, ruined dress and so on.......is this normal???!!!!!!!
beana Posts: 306
Morning shorty :wv . Im in the same boat as you. The main dream i have is that im running late and havent had time to put my make up on and my hair done. Im standing at the bottom of the church and trying to put on my foundation :ooh . Never actually dreamt much more than that so far. Im doing my own make up and the bridesmaids prob that why im dreaming this . Its completely normal to dream about the wedding just nerves and excitement. :o)ll :o)ll
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
Yup, you're normal! I was having those dreams a couple of months back but thank God they've stopped now. Probably start up again closer to the time. Mine was generally that it was the night before the wedding and I had nothing done, no hairdresser, florist, musicians etc booked. Scary thoughts!
Valkstar Posts: 2747
It's normal....I've had one where I turned up at the wedding and h2b had been in the pub, and turned up half drunk and with soup all down the front of his suit :ooh I threw him out of the church and made him go home and change :o0 Even our best man has had a couple of nightmares about things going wrong on the day :o0
shorty 08 Posts: 358
Ok feel better! Thanks for that, just thought it was a bit too early to be dreaming about wedding stuff at this stage!!! :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
ACaseofYou Posts: 125
[quote="beana":1bib6lth]Morning shorty :wv . Im in the same boat as you. The main dream i have is that im running late and havent had time to put my make up on and my hair done. Im standing at the bottom of the church and trying to put on my foundation :ooh . Never actually dreamt much more than that so far. Im doing my own make up and the bridesmaids prob that why im dreaming this . Its completely normal to dream about the wedding just nerves and excitement. :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1bib6lth] This is the exact dream i keep having! We're all standing outside the before the ceremony and we have no make up on, our dresses don't really fit and our hair is a mess. I keep having it over and over again, it's horrible!
puggle Posts: 848
[quote="CharlotteYork":1qmelfr7]Yup, you're normal! I was having those dreams a couple of months back but thank God they've stopped now. Probably start up again closer to the time. Mine was generally that it was the night before the wedding and I had nothing done, no hairdresser, florist, musicians etc booked. Scary thoughts![/quote:1qmelfr7] Had all the same dreams as above! They stoped for about 6 months but have started again. Had the worst nightmare last night, it was the day of the wedding and everything went wrong, was wearing the wrong dress, BM didn't turn up. All the guests left the reception early...including me without H2B. In my dream I was crying saying that I wished this was a dream! Was so reliefed when I woke up!!