Dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are you dreaming girls?? DH dreamed that he wasnt there I went with my DAD :eek to have our baby GIRL :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Really feel its a girl again have had lots of girl dreams and can just picture us with one...also Ive had a few dreams myself that DH wasnt with me in the labour ward :ooh :ooh :ooh
[email protected] Posts: 492
Oh God Mama Dora, i'm flooded with weird vivid dreams too!!!!!! During the pregnancy and while i was breastfeeding they were mad as hell! Hubby was highly amused by my stories! I guess the hormones are racing around!
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
I'm only in the very early stages but also having tons of dreams! When people interpret dreams they often say the opposite of what you dream is the true meaning. So maybe you'll have a boy! And hubbie will definitely be there. Best of luck :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Sleep Monster":2n2k9nat]I'm only in the very early stages but also having tons of dreams! When people interpret dreams they often say the opposite of what you dream is the true meaning. So maybe you'll have a boy! And hubbie will definitely be there. Best of luck :wv[/quote:2n2k9nat] Really..we would be absolutely shocked but overjoyed if it was a boy to be honest,I don't know why I feel so strongly about baby being a girl :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll it doesnt matter at all anyway :o)ll :o)ll