Dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are you dreaming girls?? DH dreamed that he wasnt there I went with my DAD :eek to have our baby GIRL :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Really feel its a girl again have had lots of girl dreams and can just picture us with one...also Ive had a few dreams myself that DH wasnt with me in the labour ward :ooh :ooh :ooh
Elliecat Posts: 2725
God yeah, I've really noticed that I'm having really vivid dreams. I had one the other day about losing the baby and woke up crying and then I had one about telling the whole family (haven't told them yet). And apparently I'm talking more in my sleep too - I usually only do this when I've had a few drinks.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:22wbklnl]Oh wow, dreams of a baby girl, imagine if your baby is a baby girl, how cool would that have been!! Don't worry, your DH won't be missing any birth!! He'll be there!! I've been having mad dreams but none about the baby!! They're all mad random things i.e. walking along a bridge and suddendly the bridge gives way and someone is about to fall into acid (that's the river) and that person was Justin Timberlake!!! Totally weird!!![/color:22wbklnl]