Dreamster - Have you started your packing yet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
>:o)
mad woman Posts: 22106
hmmm...
clucky Posts: 26471
I htink she was too busy packing to reply
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Me? The packing will be done 5 mins before we depart Cork for Shannon I'm not great at the old packing I'm afraid :-8
clucky Posts: 26471
me neither im bleedin brutal at it i just open my wardrobe, lift it up and tip it into a suitcase
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I have no clothes actually so packing won't be a problem :o( Anyone know what the weather is like in Boston/Cape Cod & New York in late October?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I usually start organizing things a week in advance :-8 and start putting stuff on the spare bed and then the night before put it all in the case
mad woman Posts: 22106
Okay Cindy you can have it early then.... [img:1nurrbxk]http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jun2005/NiceTeeth.jpg[/img:1nurrbxk]
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
[quote="Dreamster":xfy8cqjf]I have no clothes actually so packing won't be a problem :o( Anyone know what the weather is like in Boston/Cape Cod & New York in late October?[/quote:xfy8cqjf] We were in New York in October 2 years ago. It's really changeable (I know that doesn't help when you're trying to pack!!). When we arrived it was really wet (had been raining for a week solid) but after 2 or 3 days, it was really warm (DH wore T-shirts most of the time). Better just buy what you need over there! >:o)