Dreamt the baby was an alien...Is this normal?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

uptheaisle Posts: 182
I have been having THE weirdest dreams lately. The worst one was that the baby was an alien. Do any of you remember the TV series 'V'...well it was along those lines! The naughty dreams are something else do, probably cos me and DH haven't done the deed since we found out, and that's cos he's been sick with a weird tummy bug. Anyone else with strange dreams?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Yes! Been having lots of sex dreams. And one where I was a serial killer! Nasty! Oh, and one (not a sex one) where I fell in love with a cat :-8 :-8 ) Just blame the hormones!
[email protected] Posts: 492
Hormones Hormones Hormones O:| O:| O:| ;o(
coconuts Posts: 213
The strangest one I had was having sex with Dermot O'Leary and his willy was the shape of one of the playing pieces in Cluedo.
[quote="coconuts":s1grp1az]The strangest one I had was having sex with Dermot O'Leary and his willy was the shape of one of the playing pieces in Cluedo.[/quote:s1grp1az] :o0 :o0 :o0 Maybe it is! Which colour was it? (purple for Professor Plum ??! :o0 )
Corks Posts: 355
Ye are giving me a great laugh ladies :hyper: - and I need it this afternoon - work is STESSING me out!! O:|
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="coconuts":3l5loeka]The strangest one I had was having sex with Dermot O'Leary and his willy was the shape of one of the playing pieces in Cluedo.[/quote:3l5loeka] pmsl :o0 I WANT ONE OF THESE DREAMS
lenadmp Posts: 139
I dreamt I gave birth to a full grown human- thats weird now. Mad dreams though- lots of sexual ones too. dh said I grabbed the pillow from under him and started to have sex with it-?????? Too much chocolate and cheese before I go to bed i think.
I'll be dreaming of camels with big tongues tonight lena! :o0 :o0
uptheaisle Posts: 182
[quote="lenadmp":luk24wy6] Mad dreams though- lots of sexual ones too. dh said I grabbed the pillow from under him and started to have sex with it-?????? [/quote:luk24wy6] PMSL :o0 :o0 :o0 Apparently I've been really really enjoying my dreams, according to DH. The Big O and everything :-8 :-8 :-8 I was always such a prude before. Might as well put all that behind me, seeing as I am going to have strangers poking my bits for the next nine months!!!