Dress and bits and bobs for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gettingmarried123 Posts: 9
Hi Guys, Its been months since I posted on the site as I've been so busy since getting married but I used to spend more time here than at work! Anyway I have decided I have so much stuff for the wedding that I can't store so I am gonna sell all. Here is my dress . Its micenas pronovias, size 14 down to 10 at waist, and veil, both for sale. Dress was 1500 euro new, veil was 250. I also have a diamente belt I ordered from america but never wore- was meant to wear in evening but forgot! That happens. It cost 300 euro. Also have three breidemais dresses in purple 10, 12, and 16. And twelve lanterns with purple bows for aisles with led candles. I am hapy to take any offers. Will leave up post for a few days but will delete photos - pm me if interested.Thanks
I should say that my dress has been cleaned at 500 euro! and looks like new...... B maids dresses were commented on all night. Also have loads of bits and bobs like hair clips with diamonds that I'll throw in. Oh and a hoop- 100 euro to buy new- same as before- all offers considered.
Front of dress - with model version if I can upload it!
messi Posts: 234
Hi Do you have any pics of lanterns? and how much are you looking for them? :thnk Messi
BURKEBABYWISHES Posts: 263
Can you post a pic of the belt please?
ladyPearl Posts: 3
hi, can you post a picture of the veil and hair clips please? Thanks!