Dress for Hen and the day after wedding!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dolldooks Posts: 27
Hi Ladies, Anyone have any good websites for dresses PLEASE?!! Im looking for a dress for my hen and also for he day after my wedding but I have not seen anything on the usual websites!! In desperate need of some inspiration here ladies!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :)
Tempranillo Posts: 36
Have you tried having a look through the shops/boutiques on facebook. Theres a few good ones like ollie and mac, shine, guna nua, virgo, divine or follow the style fairy or lisas lust list. Theres so little online at the min - a whole load of sale stuff but nothing great. facebook can be a good place to find something different! Good luck
MissyM67 Posts: 337
Hello, they have some nice stuff on Wallis at the moment :) what about this? http://www.wallis.co.uk/en/wluk/product ... i=20&ps=20
klarinet21 Posts: 21
If you are looking for white - online is probably your best bet! It broke my heart trying to find white dresses! But online is probably the best selection - I got dresses from ASOS, Boohoo and Misguided! In the end I didnt even end up wearing a dress the day after - I wore white jeans and a nice top from Oasis as all the guests were very casual :-)
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
kokorose boutique, vestry.co.uk and iclothing never let me down also littlewoods
kikib Posts: 76
i got my dress for my hen on Asos, i just think you can't beat the selection they have!
luckystars16 Posts: 24
donedeal.ie/womenclothes-for-sale/white-chi-chi-london-dress/12955280 There's stuff to be found on donedeal and some facebook forums. People rarely re wear a white hen dress!
watsonlayla Posts: 34
Try chi chi London clothing. They have some real pretty dresses but depends on your style. Got two lovely dresses from it for the day before & after my wedding.
tásceitimíníorm Posts: 76
I also had this problem. Took me ages to find a dress I liked for the hen. I got a gorgeous lace one that someone was selling on here and I love it. Rewore it once, on my honeymoon. I'd say Luckystars is right though, you probably don't get that much wear out of a white dress after so you probably could get a second hand one easily enough. For the day after the wedding I had bought a white lace midi skirt that I randomly found in a boutique and it took me ages to find a top I liked to go with it but eventually came across this one by Lace & Beads. You can get loads of different colours and styles in Topshop and online. I love it & got loads of wear out of both the top and the skirt on my honeymoon... [url:2jjzy0pp]http://www.tfnclondon.com/lace-and-beads-penny-blue-top.html?utm_source=nextopia&utm_medium=shop&utm_campaign=feed[/url:2jjzy0pp]