Dress me please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs W Posts: 2923
I have a wedding next week and was going to wear this dress I wore it to a christening before so just wore black shoes, necklace etc but I'd like to dress it up for the wedding. The colour is more royal blue than the picture, a friend suggested cerise pink?
Snuffy Posts: 1492
Yeah you could do cerise pink. Or mustard, depending on your colouring. If you were wary of pink shoes maybe something like And pick the pink up in other accessories?
Oooh me likey!! Trip to debenhams tomorrow so, thank you!
Annajoly123 Posts: 601
These could be too dark, But if they weren't a gold bag to match would be lovely with your hair then in an upstyle
I'm mad for those iron fist shoes now! They're not stocked on the Irish website and the uk site won't deliver here or do store collect. I need them for Saturday so parcel motel would be tight. I've tried 2 iron fist stockists around me but they don't have them. Does anyone know of other stockists??
Paul Byron shoes stock iron fist shoes. Not sure if that helps though. Hope you can find them after me putting them in your head. Think they're fabulous shoes!!
I'm going to try the parcel motel thing. Do you know what the sizing is like on them?
On parcel motel or the shoes? Parcel motel the dimensions are on the website, shoes I've no idea.
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Am in love with those Iron Fist ones! They will be stunning with that dress.
atina Posts: 2240
LOVE the iron fist ones! So gorge with that dress!!