Dress opinions!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kookiegal Posts: 1150
I have fallen in love with the idea of bridal dress Love the lace bolero also, all fab so far. However, the actual dress itself in full length is causing me problems. Does it look like a whole lot of pleating around the waist that could add inches? And is the evening dress a bit short?
mrs_c_to_be Posts: 534
I think its beautiful :thnk
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
WOW what a beautiful dress i have pleating across my dress and it doesnt add inches.. its actually quite slimming... you would probably need to go and try the dress on to see whats the dress is like on i cant see the evening dress. [/img]
Rebelgirl29 Posts: 98
Oh wow that is stunning!!! :eek I've never seen that idea of the detachable skirt before - it is really gorgeous!! Go for it!! Have you tried it on? You just won't know how the waist will sit until you try it on and see. I think it'd be flattering though. Best of luck with it! You'll be gorgeous!!
h2baustrian Posts: 37
love the ideas of two dresses in one, fab dress, you just dont know with dresses till your try them on, i had a dress in mind and when i tried it on it did noting for me. but love the the dress
Thanks ladies :thnk I really love the dress and love the idea of two in one. I'm trying to post the pictures but no joy! I can't source this particular dress in Ireland so it'd mean getting a store to bring it in from UK or going to UK and trying it on there!
two010 Posts: 103
Beautiful Dress love the idea of two parts. It will be good for the dancing....
keyra Posts: 801
I love the dress, what a brilliant idea to have the detachable skirt. [img:295jsbaw]http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv57/Martha34_2009/martinaLiana.jpg[/img:295jsbaw]
Thank you Martha for posting the pics, I could not get it to work! :thnk
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
:eek :eek :eek WOW INCREDIBLE DRESS Go for it and well wear my friend. I'm enjoying looking at this website, haven't come across it before. Thanks :lvs