dress shopping dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angelsdelight Posts: 31
girls where is the best places to go for shoppping in dublin..my stlye is like myrtle ivory and sharon hoey..
Tuscany09 Posts: 115
My style would b them 2 shops as well and i would also recommend de stafford corture howth, it has my fav dresses out of d 3.
kitten_77 Posts: 826
the white room in Mullingar also, although not strictly Dublin its not too far away either.
Skinnymallinks Posts: 76
HI guys, I had the best day in Dublin recently trying on dresses. I have to say De STafford was my favourite (I picked my dress there), but they were absolutely lovely in Myrtly Ivory too - both the dresses and the staff. I knew I would find a dress in either of the places and had kinda ruled out the rest beforehand. Although I hear town bride in Powerscourt is meant to be really good. I know one place not to go to anyway - when I said i didnt want buttons on my dress I was told that wedding dresses arent for me then! I was pushed into a tiny space to try the dress on and when I tried to find my size in shoes I was told to just stick on any pair - I have a size 6 foot - would look well in a size 3!!!!! :o0