Dress shopping Experience

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mand675 Posts: 35
Hi All Just wanted to fill you in on a wedding dress shopping trip I had on Saturday! Started in Scarlet in Ennis and they have a lovely selection of dresses and loads of space for yourself but no joy on the dress for me. Then I had to make a decision whether to go to Poppy Bridal in Gort or Marians in Galway and I chose Marians WHAT A MISTAKE. I think they have a bit of cheek calling themselves a bridal shop, they had a book I had to pick dresses out of and they only had 1 of the dresses I picked. It was a disaster and I was so gutted!!! Luckily I was passing back by Gort on my way home and called into Poppy Bridal for 10 mins just to see the dresses and make appointment for another day and what a FANTASTIC shop, I was so stressed and 10 minutes in there eased my mind completely. Linda waited on an extra 10 mins so I could see what she had and I think I actually found the dress I love in there! Making appointment for Sept as there is new stock coming in and I cannot wait I am so excited. I was just uplifted coming out of there it was great! Also I went to Tracey Bridal in Galway and they had a great selection but it was SO busy but some selection of dresses.
May09Bride Posts: 1050
Thanks for that, I want to go to Poppy Bridal and Scarlets in the next few weeks... looking forward to it now :wv