Dress shopping for Bridesmaids on Saturday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

libbyt Posts: 29
I'm hunting for my bridesmaids dresses on Saturday - any recommendations where I should go. I'm in Co Louth so will travel! My 2 bridesmaids have great figures (cows) so I'm looking for something slim line and sleek.... any ideas of who has a good selection?
Russy Posts: 144
Moreland BridalWear (beside the Hilton Hotel at Northern Cross, Dublin) has a brilliant selection. I'm getting my bridemaids dresses there. The staff are lovely and the shop is gorgeous. They have a lovely selection of evening dresses and possible mother of the bride outfits too. unlike a lot of shops, their samples are not torn to bits and full of make up stains.....ie Bridal Corner in Swords!! Happy shopping!
shauna09 Posts: 9
I was up your end of the country today, in bride 2 be, they have great selection of bridesmaids, heading back up there sat morn with the girls.
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
I bought my brides maids dress in bride 2 be in the superquinn shopping centre and I think they are having a 10% sale this weekend too.
shauna09 Posts: 9
yes, thats right, I'm going up sat to hopefully pay deposit on my dress and hopefully sort the girls out...im saving over 300€ in total.
shoegals Posts: 1640
[quote="Russy":1eq22xi3]Moreland BridalWear (beside the Hilton Hotel at Northern Cross, Dublin) has a brilliant selection. I'm getting my bridemaids dresses there. The staff are lovely and the shop is gorgeous. They have a lovely selection of evening dresses and possible mother of the bride outfits too. unlike a lot of shops, their samples are not torn to bits and full of make up stains.....ie [b:1eq22xi3]Bridal Corner [/b:1eq22xi3]in Swords!! Happy shopping![/quote:1eq22xi3] Bridal Heaven in Swords, Bridal Corner is in Glasnevin!