Menu

Dress Shopping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*seahorse Posts: 1122
Going tomorrow to town bride & de Stafford to try on dresses for the first time, any tips on making the most of it? Are u allowed take photos for example? :thnk I'm a mini Wolly :o)ll God, all u major wollies etc must be really addicted, its taken me 2 months to get here & I thought I was bad!!
willful Posts: 6822
No you're not really allowd take photos but I took sneaky ones on my camera!!! I didn't bring anyone with me until I was sure of the dress because they would stress me out with too many opinions but that's just me-most people love their friends/mum/bms oohing and ahhing over them!! Also important tip that no one shared with me...wear appropriate covering up knickers :-8 :o0
Thanks Wilfull, will get my granny knickers out so....
Enjoy!!!
ShelleyD Posts: 162
De Stafford have gorgeous dresses - especially the Pronovias. That's where I got my dress - enjoy! :wv
MRS CLAUS Posts: 71
Just something to note...De stafford seems to add a lot more onto the price of the dress, I found the same pronovias dress 400 cheaper in Aibeil Adare
Service Finder
Yeah, my Alan Hannah dress was €500 cheaper in Aibheil in Adare than in Dublin, so worth shopping around!
Guess what? Went shopping yesterday 7 today, went to 3 shops, tried on 11 dresses and liked them all, there are 4 front runners, Im sooooo confused, all the syles suited me in different ways so I dont even know which style to go for O:| O:| I thought Id just know or Id hate most of them. Think ill just get on the web & buy one, take a chance!!!
redcoat Posts: 59
hey seahorse,if ur from limk,head out to bliss in raheen,she is fab.has loads of fab dresses.thats where i bought my dress,and i found her prices very good too