DRESS!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blissfulbride2 Posts: 8
hello everybody, just wondering can i have some honest feedback on this dress,is it too chavvy for a wedding dress,(im getting it in white)
mydresswillfit Posts: 387
Oh I adore it! Actually love the colour!!!Very princessy, Think I'd have to see the sparkly bit in person iykwim
blissfulbride2 Posts: 8
thanks, i love the colour too, but dont think im brave enough to wear red,lol
MrsBump Posts: 869
I think its Fantastic, in the red or the white, the bling on it is gorgeous and its only on a bit of the dress so its not OTT, its lovely!! Well wear!!
2ndtimer Posts: 336
Hi, I like the dress and I don't think it's too chavy. However I did try on a dress with all that bling at the bust area and it just didn't sit right. Have you tried dress on and seen it in the white?
dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
I love it, it will be gorgeous in white...just use simple earrings no necklaces etc..iykwim
MizMelanie Posts: 1443
Oh its a really fabulous dress! You will be like a princess! Agreed you defo need to try it on in the white and see whether it sits right but the material looks beautiful. What designer is it?
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="2ndtimer":2xd88cxf]Hi, I like the dress and I don't think it's too chavy. However I did try on a dress with all that bling at the bust area and it just didn't sit right. Have you tried dress on and seen it in the white?[/quote:2xd88cxf] +1 I have agree the dress is nice but like 2ndtimer i have tried on a dress with a lot of bling thought that is what i wanted untill i tried one on and hated it! went for something with less on the bust line.i suppose it depends on the size of your bust itself everyone is different.but if your happy when you try it on go for it! :o)ll
Dream Maker Posts: 5
word of advice...Make sure you see the dress in white.Sometimes the fabric can look lovely and rich in a strong colour but awful in white. Really pretty style though love the bling so girly :lvs
coco11 Posts: 309
I'd just be careful that the diamantes are not rubbing off your inner arm...... was at a friends wedding, who was wearing a similar dress and her arms were bleeding from rubbing off the diamantes.....not a good look as it stained her dress!!! :ooh