Menu

Dresselicious Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ronnie88 Posts: 44
Hi All Recently started the search for my bridesmaid dresses and would like to keep the budget down on these, however one of my girls is 5'11 so not sure if the dresselicious dresses on ebay would be long enough for her. Would love to hear from other brides who have used dresselicious before and where or not the long dresses are long enough for tall girls. Unfortunately as my sister lives abroad I can't order one just to try on. Thanks in advance. :wv
JenniePennie Posts: 409
We ordered one dress to start and it came yesterday and we are all very happy with them...my tallest thou is 5"6/7 and its long on her but not sure about 5"11. Where are you based? If your in Cork you are welcome to pm me and come have a look at mine to see what you think.
JenniePennie Posts: 409
We ordered one dress to start and it came yesterday and we are all very happy with them...my tallest thou is 5"6/7 and its long on her but not sure about 5"11. Where are you based? If your in Cork you are welcome to pm me and come have a look at mine to see what you think.
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
My tallest BM was 5' 10 and we had no issues with dresselicious dress although my BM's were in flats. She had it hemmed but only slightly.
Wedding dressparty Posts: 55
Hi ladies I provide dress maker services for bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. I work from home, based in Dublin 6. I can provide you with an exact quote. My email address is [email protected] I can make the dresses per your BMs exact measurements to ensure the best fit. What's your email address? I can send you some pictures of dresses I made recently? :) I dont really know how to attach pictures in here. Look forward to hearing from you www.wedding-dressparty.com 086 722 8343