Dresses for the day after

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shazza k Posts: 525
Iv been thinking about a dress for the day after the wedding. I want to get a whte dress something really different I still want to hang onto the moment for as long as possible!! Has anyone got pis of there day after dress would love to see :wv
someone must have a dress in mind!! or am I the only one wanting to be pretty in white 2 days in a row? :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
nope you're def not the only one thinking along those lines... I've seen a few that I like. I def want something with a bit of sparkle... [attachment=3:3610pidf]day after dress.JPG[/attachment:3610pidf] [attachment=2:3610pidf]monsoon dress.jpg[/attachment:3610pidf] [attachment=1:3610pidf]ted baker dress.jpg[/attachment:3610pidf] [attachment=0:3610pidf]asos dress 2.jpg[/attachment:3610pidf]
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
I posted a similar thread to this a while back!! I definately want to be the one in white the next day too - still the bride until honeymoon is over as far as I'm concerned :o0 I bought the one I mentioned in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=264704&p=2877760&hilit=dress+after#p2877760 It's not blingy but it can be either dressed up or down depending on how I feel the morning after :wv
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Teachingbride I :lvs the first one you posted!!
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="GirlFriday":3gjtfx7i]Teachingbride I :lvs the first one you posted!![/quote:3gjtfx7i] +1 Me too - LOVE the first dress
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
Hey girls... yeah its gorgeous isn't it? its from Jovani.com which can be ordered to Ireland on newyorkdress.com afaik... but i think it's about $400! eek
girls i love all the dresses! I got a dress this afternoon its sorta like the dress in this link http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product ... lour=black but the body is fited and with the arm flowey. its really pretty but not sure if its too dressy for the day i might keep it for the honeymoon and get another for the day after im gonna keep looking i want something that is really comfy probably floaty or stretchy that I can sit around in and me comfy and not need to wory bout my dress sorta a dressy day dress maybe a maxi dress
k the dress i bought the body looks like the fitted dress and arm like the floaty one
starbar10 Posts: 991
I must be odd I had a black dress with pearls for the day after, ( that I subsequently brought on honeynmoon and left in a hotel - was gutted)