Dresses for weddings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
Those of you going to any outings or weddings etc Wallis have a great selection of fab dresses in at the moment, a lot of them are the stretchy material so a size bigger or whatever should suit, im 27 weeks and very big especially around my bum and i found a dress in Wallis today €65, very reasonable and they have beautiful little shrugs as well, i just wanted to say its not always necessary to go to maternity shops to look in others first, only for a friend recommended it id never look.
mrs Posts: 673
Thanks for that, i would also say Monsoon is great for dresses, bit more expensive but has a great selection of dresses with plenty of room at the moment! I spent ages looking at maternity dresses and felt they were all frumpy, but delighted with what I got in the end. Am hoping it will do me for 4 weddings in the next 3 months!!!!!!!!!!
annemc Posts: 26
I found the elora website great for dresses for weddings. I got a lovely dress on that site & was thrilled with it. You can be lucky with next aswell.
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
i did look in Monsoon as well, the one i liked was €235 and was fab but i just wouldn't pay it and then only get the one wear out of it, i do agree though they have fab dresses, i got a nice top in next as well so pleased with myself today. :thnk
rebecca4 Posts: 13
I found a lovely dress in dorethy perkins for a wedding and i was 35 weeks pregnant at the time of the wedding felt really comfortable in it all day. url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2x2kvx8z]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;17;19/st/20080905/dt/5/k/efec/preg.png[/img:2x2kvx8z] [/url]
StayShiny Posts: 1078
hiya girls. Thought ye might be interested .. if ye in Dublin. At the back of Powerscourt Townhouse off grafton Street, there is a shop called Fashion Outlet (I think). I went in and they have quite a lot of the stretchy jersey dresses reduced (THIS WEEK ONLY it says) from average 200-300 down to 40!!!! mad ted. Got one in black today :) happy shopping