dresses on line

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suky Posts: 7
Hey all new to all this not getting married till next year but seen a really nice dress on a web site called dresses by Amee does any one know off this site and is it safe to buy a wedding dress on line ????? any help would be great O:|
LuvHeart Posts: 129
Hi there, I bought my dress online....www.ellaparkbridal.com. I had no trouble. But I had tried it on in a store here before taking the plunge to buy online... Saved myself €1,000 which was put to good use for other wedding essentials!!! I don't know that I would have bought online if I hadn't tried on the dress beforehand though...
suky Posts: 7
Thanks for ur help .. the money is obviously a major part off buy ing on line when i look on the sites like light in a box i think the price of bresses in the shops are mad BUT DONT THEY SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ill check that site out and heres hoping ..... thans again for your help :wv
Mary from Dresses By Me Posts: 133
Hi, Just to let you know about our website Dresses By Me. It is a website that allows you to design your own dress so is perfect for Bridesmaids dresses etc. All of our dresses are made here in Ireland so are top quality dresses. We can also do matching ties etc for the groomsmen.