Silk flower bouquets are lovely, great idea! If you’re making the bouquet yourself why not dry the baby’s breath yourself too. It’s actually really simple to do and a good way to cut costs. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Buy fresh Baby’s Breath from your florist.
2. Bundle them (five stems approx per bundle) and tie them tightly at the stem with a rubber band.
3. Hang the bundle(s) upside down in a place where it is warm, dark and has good ventilation as the air helps the drying.
4. Usually it takes about 5-7 days to dry them. The flowers should be papery to the touch when ready. If you think they need longer give them 2-3 days and check again.
5. Now that they have dried all you need to do is remove the rubber bands and the flowers are ready to be put into your bouquet.
Hope this helps you out!
Wishing you all the best on your day,