Drink

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Happy New Years Wollies!!! Had a pretty hectic but great one, too much drink and am now at that stage where im wondering what was said did i offend anyone,its wrecking my head that mixed with the fact that im back at work today i could cry, anyone else feel like this? How will we get through this day aaahhh???? O:|
clucky Posts: 26471
well i pondered having a glass og champagne with oj withmy breakfast this morning (telling myself it was to use up the champers so i can start WW clean slate) thats how bad i felt getting up what a load of old shit
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
im off the drink till the 26th jan - and all i want is one - going home tonight to put all the drink in the shed, out of sight.... etc
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Well Desperate Houseviwes is back on tonight...... Thats what's getting me through the day :o0
curliwurli Posts: 3369
hmm h2b and i had cocktails and a bottle of champers between us sunday night and i have mysterious bruises all over me, i am still hungover from that and am not impressed to be in today. cannot wait for desperate housewives, hope it's not on too late though
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Desperate Housewives starts at 9.35 but its a double episode so will prob be on till after 11
curliwurli Posts: 3369
oh dear i dunno if i can stay up that late, i might have to have a nap when i get home from work!!! thanks for the info anyway! :thnk
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Was out new years with a friend and neither of us can remember what happened for 1 hour in the night can remember everything before and after but there is a huge chunk. We were really worried by that what did we say and do (esp considering the end of the hour seen me being thrown out of the nightclub. so not very good) We have dedcided never to have another night like that but that we wouldn't be too hard on ourselves because it was new years. Felt like rubbish yesterday as well.