driving myself mad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
My boobs feel weird last two days. Plus running to the loo more Thing is I am starting to obsess. I keep touching them (through my top) checking they still feel weird/sore when moved. O:| I know this is madness but it's always the symptom people describe before BFP. AF due Saturday. I just laughing to myself though cos i'll get caught haha :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
You mind can play tricks on you, but fingers crossed that this is the sign of something great!!! GOOD LUCK!!! :babydust:
thanks butterfly
lou gav Posts: 508
I know how you feel. I have been feeling really weird the last few days, I've been off my food and wrecked one minute and loads of energy the next. But by my chart it looks like I haven't even ovulated :o( so my mind is just playing tricks on me....
wouldn't it be just great if you could push a button for the answer and not torment yourself like this. If my boobs didn't feel weird I would be obsessing why not.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Mrs....those were my symptoms before my BFP.... sore boobs, a slight need to go tot he loo and that was it. Good luck !!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Have been going to the loo (no. onesies!) a lot. Is that really a symptom? Where would the extra fluid be coming from so early on? Think I was the same last time I got a BFP tho! I'm not helping myself by drinking lots of coffee to confuse the issue but have a big job I need to finish.
NotHere Posts: 10273
I have no symptoms :o(
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ohhhhhh BC, I daren't say it but it could be, I noticed it at least a week before I got my bfp, nothing major, but it just struck me twice when I took the Dart into town on a Sat/sun, and had to go to the toilets in Connolly station when I arrived, and I thought....hmmmm strange !!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
tigletts sorry if this is tmi but what way were your boobies sore Sore to touch or felt weird?