drunken men

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinbambinos Posts: 3492
h2b was out last night for a couple of drinks, I was picking him up about about half 11 so rang him to say I was outside, he then said to me "come in come in im finishing my pint" so had to go in complete sober while all the lads were mouldy and listen to stupid drunken talk...then he says to me "can we go back to such persons house for more drink" now at this point all the fellas were going come on come on don't be a spoilt sport..I was so thick but had to put on a smile and say no not tonight have to up early in the morning etc...and do you knwo what I got from h2b a big sulky face the whole way home telling me I am no fun!! Of course this morning he was thanking me for bringing him home and for collecting him!! I hate hate hate when fellas put you on the spot like that in front of their friends and make you out like the bad person when they can' t go somewhere. Why do men act like complete ass's when they are out drinking with their male friends?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:1b5uku2v]I hate hate hate when fellas put you on the spot like that in front of their friends and make you out like the bad person when they can' t go somewhere. Why do men act like complete ass's when they are out drinking with their male friends[/quote:1b5uku2v] grrrr dont get me started >:o( O:| >:o( its a pet peeve of mine you feel like such a dry shite. so what i have started doing is having this conversation with him on the phone me: im on my way in to collect you will you be outside in 10 mins him: yeah yeah im just finishing this one me: im outside now are you ready? him: so and so bought me another one can you come in and wait me: no i will be here for 5 more minutes then im going home whether you are in the car or not him: (inthe car now ) god i had to leave half that pint behind me: yeah? tough - i saved you 25 taxi fare coming in so shut up moaning he's learning now god bless him :o0
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
[quote="Clucky":346ueokz][quote:346ueokz]I hate hate hate when fellas put you on the spot like that in front of their friends and make you out like the bad person when they can' t go somewhere. Why do men act like complete ass's when they are out drinking with their male friends[/quote:346ueokz] grrrr dont get me started >:o( O:| >:o( its a pet peeve of mine you feel like such a dry sugar. so what i have started doing is having this conversation with him on the phone me: im on my way in to collect you will you be outside in 10 mins him: yeah yeah im just finishing this one me: im outside now are you ready? him: so and so bought me another one can you come in and wait me: no i will be here for 5 more minutes then im going home whether you are in the car or not him: (inthe car now ) god i had to leave half that pint behind me: yeah? tough - i saved you 25 taxi fare coming in so shut up moaning he's learning now god bless him :o0[/quote:346ueokz] I am going to have to start doing something different like this as he has done it to me a few times O:| Usually if I am going into collect him from home I will wear my PJs on purpose so that I can say to him that Ican't go in to the pub but last night I was coming from my friends house, and I wouldn't mind but I said to him before he went out not to do that the fecker! ! Its the putting me on the spot(like a bloody child) in front of his friends that wecks my head, last night all the lads were patting him on the back when he was going saying he was wipped becuase he had to go home..never mind the fact that I had to drive 30mins to collect him and 30mins home O:| MEN O:| O:| O:|
30 minutes? men O:| >:o( O:| >:o( O:| >:o( O:| >:o( O:| >:o(
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="Jan09bride":5ccdl8us]I hate hate hate when fellas put you on the spot like that in front of their friends and make you out like the bad person when they can' t go somewhere. Why do men act like complete ass's when they are out drinking with their male friends?[/quote:5ccdl8us] Oh I hate that too, or when they say to you "well is it alright if we do this...." knowing well that you don't want to. They always have about 10 people around them when they ask thuogh so if you say no you look like the b*tch. O:| O:|
Mama2 Posts: 1230
Drunk men. No appreciation! I collect H2B regularly and he's never on time. Somehow that always ends up being my fault. I don't have it in me to let him get the taxi but I know I should. Just once. He might Shut up the next time he gets into the car then!
deem Posts: 710
Nah I ring up and say will be out side pub in ten mins, lift leaves five mins after that, to be fair, when I wait fifteen mins i ring him again and say taxi going not last chance, he's always come out at that stage. Cos he knows i would leave him there, only way to do it.
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
How about the way they arrive out to your car WITH FRIENDS IN TOW and IN FRONT OF FRIENDS says, "oh, would it be ok to drop Mossy and Tossy home?" I'M HARDLY GOING TO SAY F.UCK OFF IN FRONT OF THEM YOU PL0NKER!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="Loopy Loo":1facf0bs]How about the way they arrive out to your car WITH FRIENDS IN TOW and IN FRONT OF FRIENDS says, "oh, would it be ok to drop Mossy and Tossy home?" I'M HARDLY GOING TO SAY F.UCK OFF IN FRONT OF THEM YOU PL0NKER!!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1facf0bs] Mossy and Tossy :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: they are SO going to be the names of my future children PMSL
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="Clucky":dvjij2ct][quote="Loopy Loo":dvjij2ct]How about the way they arrive out to your car WITH FRIENDS IN TOW and IN FRONT OF FRIENDS says, "oh, would it be ok to drop Mossy and Tossy home?" I'M HARDLY GOING TO SAY F.UCK OFF IN FRONT OF THEM YOU PL0NKER!!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:dvjij2ct] Mossy and Tossy :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: they are SO going to be the names of my future children PMSL[/quote:dvjij2ct] We have those types down this neck of the woods..... :-8 :o( One of them's coming to the wedding...... :ooh