DS is not well at all

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
He stayed in my mams last night cause he had one of those in service training days today. He was up getting sick at 1,3,5 and then woke at 7. Brought him home and he got sick again (probably from my driving) and he is flat out asleep on the chair. He looks so peaceful, if only he was like that all the time. Na only messing i wouldnt change him for the world :lvs :lvs
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Aww, the poor wee pet, is it his temperature thats making him sick? Lots of Calpol, lots of cool-pops, lots of 7-up and keep the wee mite cool.
breeze Posts: 1175
think it might be that 24hr bug, he has had all the above, and pucked them up to. he thinks if i give him calpol or 7 up it will make him sick. He is still asleep though
bonita Posts: 1678
there is a very bad tummy bug going at the mo all my neices and nephews have had it and so have all their moms and dads Watch yourself
NotHere Posts: 10273
Poor little mite, hope he is better soon :xxx
mummy bear Posts: 3824
AWWWW poor petal, hope he is feeling better soon :xox
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
try and get fluids into him, dioralite(sp), is what they normally give for rehydration. poor pet, there is nothing worse.
mad woman Posts: 22106
paralink for temp and nurofen for childers inbetween! at least he cant puke the paralink up.
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Ah the wee pet. Hope he gets well soon