DTD on day 14 of 29 day cycle....help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
I forget all the ttc business and Im not actually meant to be ttc until after christmas, see little dd info below, but dtd last night dh didn't tmi sorry :-8 'come out' in time. So it's day 14 of 29 day cycle, that'd be too late wouldn't it? Was worried as I've fertile cm yesterday and this morning ;o( Oh-Oh :eek :o0
Fairywings Posts: 360
If Im not mistaken, isn't day 14 ovulation day....well of a 28 day cycle. I know Ive a 28 day cycle and by my charts the first day I could have conceived would have been 14 days after the 1st day of my last period...IYKWIM. You could be right in saying OH-OH :eek You could also check online on one of those 'When do I ovulate?' sites, they will tell you the approximate date that you ovulate once you put in your details. Sure christmas is only a few months away, maybe it has come early to your house :thnk
wifetobe Posts: 1438
:o0 I did one of those ov calculators, and it said you are most fertile between 5-10 August?? Oh actually crap, I thought today was the 10 th, argh it makes sense now O:| O:| OH GOOOOOD!!!! I'll be cacking now until next af :o0 I told dh not to and he was laughing, little shi te, he's barely helping me with this one!!! ;o(
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
I know it would be a major shock to the system but if it's meant to be it will be and you'll cope. Having said that remember when you were TTcing and you thought you'd gotten ovulation day spot on and nothing happens. I had a 29day cycle too and didn't ovulate til day 17. Am afraid it's a waiting game for you. hope you get the outcome you want.Try not to worry though.