DTD?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mamaboom Posts: 2094
DH was looking for some loving last night but I was having none of it, I'm afraid of damaging the bean :-8 Did ye continue to have sex as normal or was it different once you got your BFP?!
SGirl Posts: 2542
yes we did until recently when the bump got big, the bump aint so sexy!
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
Yeah, we've continued as normal. The first couple of times are a little weird (well I found it a bit strange anyway - think it's all in your head really!! :o0) Just the thought that you're actually pregnant!
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
We're still at it like rabbits! :-8
scobette Posts: 1010
DH is a little bit scared kinda got rid of the throw down if you get my drift very gentle adn lovin' :-8 :-8
Daff Posts: 11644
We've hardly done it sine BFP :o( Poor DH, we're at it like rabbits on honeymoon and then nothing! At the start I was like you, it was knowing LO was there and also was so sick for the first 4 months, and then I got big and find it uncomfortable. I'm so tired by the evening and it seems so much effort to do it - i know that sounds terrible, and I feel so awful for DH but i've just no appetitite for it at all - really hope it changes afterwards!
lindy Posts: 1135
We are still at it like rabbits :-8 think its my hormones :-8 cant leave him alone he is the one scared hahahha, bump is big and you will have to mess around with a few positions too to get comfy :-8 all very gentle :-8 he will have a little holiday when i have baby :o0 think he will need it :o0 poor hubby *)
Diva30 Posts: 286
[color=darkblue:2puthjk2]We are avoiding DTD this time as I've experienced 2 recurrent m/c this year and the recommended advice is to avoid DTD until the baby is in the safe zone! We came close to throwing caution to the wind a few times over the past week but for us it's better to be safe than sorry[/color:2puthjk2]
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
doggy style works very well >:o) :-8 :-8 :-8
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
[quote="pigeonwife":ds2bwbtz]doggy style works very well >:o) :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:ds2bwbtz] DH will be delighted with that info PW!!