Dublin airport parking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Reader Posts: 43
Hi girls, Anybody know if Quickpark is still the best value airport parking?
Cowhands Posts: 564
We used them about 3 weeks ago...cost €53 for one weeks parking. Found it very good, easy to get to, shuttle bus to airport, no waiting around.
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
We parked in the red car part for a week and it was €60 which was excellant and the shuttle buses were very frequent. When we went on Honeymoon for 2 weeks we stayed in Bewleys the night before flying out and we parked the car there for 15 nights all for €130 which was a brilliant deal :o)ll
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
Hi there i checked with friends in the airport today as i am flying out next week from thurs to wed - daa long term car park is 39 and the short term car park is 60 for that 6 days - i also checked bewleys and you can park and fly and again its 39 euro for those 6 days - park car,get shuttle bus to airport and its very safe so i'd say we will go with bewleys.
cunninj48 Posts: 217
With the DAA parking when you complete the booking online beforehand there is a €10 voucher to download and print off. When you spend €50 or more in the loop shop at the airport after you go through security and present the voucher you get the money off the total. It is valid until 31.12.2010