Dublin girl's a mummy again!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi girls. Just to give you the low down. I, at long last, had a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday morning 11.36am. Sorry I haven't been on up to now but as you can well understand things have been pretty hectic. My little bundle was born by C-Section and weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 12ozs. She's adorable. All went extremely well and mom is recovering rapidly. I can't get over how quickly things are healing. Much better than my first section. DD1 is over the moon with her new little sister and keeps smothering her in kisses and cuddles. She is so placid and all she seems to do is sleep most of the time. I find myself dying for her to wake up just so I can play with her.I hope everyone is doing well and I'm dying to catch up on all the other April mommies. Lots of love to you allXXXX
goldfisher Posts: 439
Congrats April Mum, Glad everything has gone great. Enjoy every minute with your new baby, they grow up so quickly.
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congratulations!
gogglebox Posts: 910
Congratulations :o)ll glad to hear all went well for you both!!
july7812 Posts: 1787
Congrats DublinGirl on the safe arrival of your little princess :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Looking forward to reading your birth story when you get a chance to post it.
Poppit Posts: 2042
Congratulations Dublingirl. :o)ll Delighted all went well and welcome to baby DublinGirl. What a great weight. She sounds adorable. Glad you recovering well. Looking forward to reading your birth story. Poppit xxx
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Huge congrats to you pet xx :o)ll
sinion Posts: 6050
oh congrats, great news! Glad to hear you're healing well and that's so cute about your older daughter kissing her :lvs
bonita Posts: 1678
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
whackywoman Posts: 1496
congrats my dear glad everything went well :o)ll :o)ll