Dublin Hotel - Best Value

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride09 Posts: 72
Hi all I'm heading to the Snow Patrol concert on the 1st of March in the O2. Just wondering what would the best hotels be in terms of location and price. Any help greatly appreciated.
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
We have booked Bewleys Ballsbridge for an O2 concert and its €49 a room. They are allowing 3 of us per room which works out at E17.00 each!! Bargain!!
Bride09 Posts: 72
Thats a really good price. They are only offering me €99 on the internet. Is Ballsbridge very far from the O2 - don't really know Dublin that well.
serenity Posts: 3675
What about the Clarion or Jurys Inn on the Quays - walking distance to the City and closest hotels to the o2 Arena.... Not sure if they are doing deals but I would imagine Jurys wouldn't be too expensive... The Clarion is nicer but may be more expensive....
funkyfish Posts: 7626
bewleys or red cow ring them for better deals
she Posts: 3298
[b:217ifdp7]How far is bewleys from o2[/b:217ifdp7]! You would walk it in about 25 mins if you go down Sandymount, walk along the seafront, up to the East link and over the East link bridge or maybe about €13 in a taxi! Still worth the money to stay in Bewleys, we booked the one near the airport for the night before we go on our honeymoon(€50 per room). We're going to leave our car there for €7 a night, sure its cheaper than the airport and the shuttle you over and back for free!!!!!
tlove Posts: 572
I booked the Bewleys Ballbridge for Valentines 49pp inc breakie and 4 course meal. I couldnt resist for that price! :o)ll