Dublin restaurant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ditzypixie Posts: 1397
Looking for a really special Dublin restaurant that is open on Monday nights for our last night out as singletons. Any ideas please??? :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk Thanks
ollyr Posts: 101
I dont know if special = expensive, this one isnt particularly, its Koh, a newish Thai restaurant on Millenium Way, near Jervis St. Went there with a gang of girlfriends on a wet wednesday recently and it was hopping. The front area is a cocktail bar with the restaurant at the back and the food was great. Get more info on it and other restaurants on menupages.ie.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Fire on dawson street - cocktails Venu - I think its off South Ann street - cocktails Halo in the Morrison hotel Bang on Baggot street :wv
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
Thanks for the replies. No special doesn't need to be expensive although because of the week that is in it (getting married that Friday) I don't mind pushing the boat out. Just looking for somewhere romantic for us really. Reading back over my first post, it kinda looks like I'm looking for a hen night place but it's for H2B and me on our last night out as single people.
Mrs Cuddles! Posts: 835
We went to the Pearl Brasserie a while back and it was fab, we are still talking about it, had dinner at Thorntons last week and it was no comparison!
Barbalou Posts: 1617
Frere Jacques on Dame st is a favourite of ours a little bit pricing but very special and the food is great, the cheese board is the best in dublin for variety
thisbliss Posts: 165
great things said about fire
Barbalou Posts: 1617
Was in fire a couple of months ago with large group about 16 and it wasn't great took them along time to service the table but have also been there with 4-6 and it's been fine
2crazy Posts: 1478
love La Mere Zou on Stephens green, v.romantic and the food is yummy
Mrs Mia Wallace Posts: 869
Trocadero is an old favourite of mine. I think its really oldy worldy and romantic with the heavy red drapes. Food is great and they really look after you in there. [url:1ntm292d]http://www.trocadero.ie/flash.htm[/url:1ntm292d]