Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Was listening to Ray D'Arcy this morning and they were referring to this video. Of course curiosity got the better of me and so I had to watch. Duck Sauce are the same people who brought us "Barbara Streisland" earlier this year. Weird doesn't even come close!!! :eek Beware girls, this may not be suitable for a work environment!! :o0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7X2t9h5g4
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Holy Cow!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek WTF???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dollydel Posts: 1726
That is distrubing. What kinda weirdo came up with that video?
Couchkitten Posts: 438
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek What the heck was that?
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Jesus that's so odd I have no idea what to say :eek :eek :eek I laughed but it also made me feel a little sick :-8
teapotty Posts: 2085
I am scarred for life after seeing that. And that is all. :action34
I am laughing at it now but earlier I just sat there agog, watching it in disbelief. I didn't know what to think. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
CestMoi Posts: 2162
I was listening too and had to google for a look. WEIRD is not even close, did laugh a bit at the end but mostly disgusted! I wish I had sky plus on my radio to rewind it, but did the woman talking about the Halloween costume say she wore a suit with a baby's head crowning or something? I heard the end of the sentence and I wanted to rewind to hear what she said!
[quote="CestMoi":ue65vcj5]I was listening too and had to google for a look. WEIRD is not even close, did laugh a bit at the end but mostly disgusted! I wish I had sky plus on my radio to rewind it, but did the woman talking about the Halloween costume say she wore a suit with a baby's head crowning or something? I heard the end of the sentence and I wanted to rewind to hear what she said![/quote:ue65vcj5] Yeah, she described it as having worn skin coloured underwear with a dolls head stuck on and fake blood around it. Think she wore her maternity nightdress over it. I can only imagine the reaction if one of the girls turned up at a fancy dress party with that outfit!!!