Menu

Due in June 07?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
Well girls, Just found out I am due june 18th...still need this confirmed by doc but going by my dates! so anyone else out there....how all of you feeling???? x
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Due on June 1st so I could be May or I could be June. Hopefully I'll go early and be May. I'm feeling great. I don't even feel like i'm pregnant. The tiredness that I had isn't even as bad as it was. It used to be every night I was wrecked now its just some nights. Have another volcano coming up on my chin though. Not happy about that! Anything for my little sweetheart though
Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
Congratulations girls yes im around the same too, doctor didnt have a clue about my dates (as im v. irregular) so scan last week showed im 5-6 weeks I feel fine, not tired, sick or anything, sometimes i wish i did then this pregnancy would seem a bit real :-)
oh cool girls you will prob be sick of me by the end of 9 months!!!!! Well I am doing fine thank god although still having like kinda ovulation pains in both sides, my back twinges a bit and am emotional but that is nothing new.....didn't feel much like eating anything stomach a bit weird yesterday evening but I managed something when hubby said I have to look after myself and to eat proper.....thats easy for him to say...when your tummy is dodgy you don't feel like eating!!! ha ha but all these are very slight...I don't mind what symptoms it trows at me as long as everything goes fine I ll be happy Although might not be saying that if I have my head down a toilet in a couple of weeks :eek x did you both go to doc did you have to know where to go at that stage??? also are you taking other vitamins apart from folic acid. I am going to doc next week...couldn't get apt for yesterday! x
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
I'm just taking folic acid and nothing else. I've to go back to the doc next week to get my bloods done and she said they test for all sorts of things then and might put me on iron if my blood levels are low. Sometimes at night time my tummy feels dodgy too. I find lying down in a cool room for about 10 minutes makes me right as rain again. please god i won't start getting sick.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
best of luck girls hope your all doing well
Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
I went up to the doctor the day i found out, i was so impatient i couldnt wait for the doc to confirm it for me, he recommended folic acid which i started last week, my sister is due in 2 weeks and she took pregnantcare (prob wrong spelling) which she said was very good
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yummy Mummy it's called "Pregnacare" and it's got folic acid plus lots of other vitamins and nutrients, which is great if you find it hard (like me) to keep to a very healthy diet. Also it has no vitamin A, which is to be avoided.
well I am sure there will be lots more added to this with all the lucky :babydust: floating around. Just wondering how you girls are doing. To tell the truth I don't wanna be complaining but I am feeling like crap at the moment. I am tired my skin is full of spots my belly seems to be growing at this early stage and I think its just fat (not eating much extra) I am lightheaded and have a pain in my back. Think I am just having a misreble day today sorry x
bellabella Posts: 2750
Hey i should not really be here, but i was just checking up on you all. Sorry you don't feel great today mama sugar get your dh to pamper you tonight ok? :action32