Dunboyne Castle Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

meehan Posts: 5
We went to look at Dunboyne Castle Hotel a couple of weeks ago. We love the hotel, the grounds are fab, hotel itself is fab and loved the room too. Have been to see it twice now! The only fault with the room was the curtains, they just don't match the room at all. Does anybody else think this or am I just mad??????????
MRS.Q Posts: 558
Are you serious? The curtains dont match the room!!! Dunboyne is a fab hotel... Neither you or your guests will notice curtains on the day... dont let something so trivial put you off.....
Gingham Posts: 3014
r u having a laf??....Imgetting married there in a few months and i couldnt even tell you the colour of the curtains!!!
meehan Posts: 5
Ok, I am mad then................... I've booked it today anyway, I just had a little moment but I'm delighted now!!!!! Thanks!
x_x Posts: 1823
[quote="meehan":6ajodzqq]Ok, I am mad then................... I've booked it today anyway, I just had a little moment but I'm delighted now!!!!! Thanks![/quote:6ajodzqq] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Oh I laughed when I read that about the curtains!!! Ye nutter....
Twirler Posts: 1644
Was at a wedding there a few months back and can honestly say I didn't notice the curtains. Everyone thought it was lovely and the food was great. Oh and the bridal suite is gorgeous!