dunnes sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
I have a voucher for dunnes that i got for xmas. would like to cheer myself up and buy something! has anyone been in dunnes yet? is sale any good? or will i wait until sales are over?
clucky Posts: 26471
sale is good got a lvoely deep purple long velvet coat for 30 reduced from 80 - have it all organised for a wedding this weekend
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote="Clucky":9d1r2jbb]sale is good got a lvoely deep purple long velvet coat for 30 reduced from 80 - have it all organised for a wedding i am going to this weekend[/quote:9d1r2jbb] You bought a velvet coat in Dunnes :eek :eek :eek Someone pass me a baby g quick. I feel an assassination attempt coming on....
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Haven't been yet going up at lunchtime today though....sis said it was shite though mostly €2 or so off
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
i might pop in after work so! i hope shops have died down a bit by now.
[quote="december07":2d5dvccj]i might pop in after work so! i hope shops have died down a bit by now.[/quote:2d5dvccj] Was in town Sat afternoon and it was very quiet and yesterday all the shops were closed except Debhems (sp) and Brown Thomas town was desserted!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="The Avenger":2r3o8e52][quote="Clucky":2r3o8e52]sale is good got a lvoely deep purple long velvet coat for 30 reduced from 80 - have it all organised for a wedding i am going to this weekend[/quote:2r3o8e52] You bought a velvet coat in Dunnes :eek :eek :eek Someone pass me a baby g quick. I feel an assassination attempt coming on....[/quote:2r3o8e52] did i say it was for me? eh eh eh i dont shop there i meant harvey nicks of course sorry misread the title of the post :o0
Nothing left in the sale only shite.Bought trousers and a top but not in the sale,the savida clothes are so boring they haven't changed the stock for ages. I got 1600 points too :o)ll 25% back on valve club today in ladies wear and a woman in front of me let me use my card for her stuff...thought it was nice of her
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Actually something similar happened to me in Dunnes on Christmas eve, I rang in to get a couple of things I had forgotten about, was only spending about 3 euro, the lady in front of me had forgotten her club card and had spent €130 and asked me if I had a card as she didnt want the points to go to waste
MrsIbizaGirl Posts: 979
I was in Dunnes at lunch time and have to day, I didn't see too much. Although I didn't think there was a lot of nice stuff in there before Christmas either.