dunnes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
well i'm back from dunnes and its utter madness , got 4 lamps 4 wicker bins , bras, tops , trousers , t-shirts and jumpers for him too should have cost 250 got for 125 , i'm a happy wet bunny :o)ll most of the shelves in homewares are empty and its seems to be mostly summer stock downstairs , did not even see a coat while in there , but did see gaybo :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
did their sale start today or something need clothes for holidays
it started yesterday in heir new flagship store on henry st , dublin. on until SUNDAY clucky , get ur ass up over the weekend for all your holiday gear !
what new store? where? i miss dublin :o(
:o0 :o0 :o0 you'll be back in the big smoke soon though ?Aren't you thinking of moving ?
[quote="Plaza":3uul2gd1]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewforum.php?f=20 :o0 :o0 :o0 you'll be back in the big smoke soon though ?[b:3uul2gd1]Aren't you thinking of moving[/b:3uul2gd1] ?[/quote:3uul2gd1] yes gigantic progress currently being made on that - keep schtum all will be revealed
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
just back myself. all chuffed with myself. got 3 pairs of trousers (savida) lovely jumper, bras,knickers, strapless bra, 8 pairs of tights, one bikini, one swimsuit. all for 90! am so delighted with myself.
[quote:y4etg15l]yes gigantic progress currently being made on that - keep schtum all will be revealed[/quote:y4etg15l] coolness personified clucky , yeay !!! :o)ll
[quote="Grace Ann":25wi27wx]just back myself. all chuffed with myself. got 3 pairs of trousers (savida) lovely jumper, bras,knickers, strapless bra, 8 pairs of tights, one bikini, one swimsuit. all for 90! am so delighted with myself.[/quote:25wi27wx] wow!!! do i look sick ? could i go home? >:o)