Dyeing Wedding Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
Hello lovlies.. basically have bought ivory shoes and was happy to wear them until i met my florist who proceeded to show me some BEAUTIFUL black and white photo's of brides with blue shoes. (our colour scheme is royal blue) so we'll have some blue in the bouquets. now, i've been searching online for shoe with a walkable size heel in royal blue which i can't find, so have been looking at the dyeable bridal shoes. has anyone had their shoes dyed and would they recommend anywhere?? i love the idea of having blue shoes but would like a pair i can walk in!! :o0 would love the manolo's "something blue" but i'd have to be rolled up the aisle :yelrotflmaosmilie:
jollymorgan Posts: 50
Bliss in Malahide, North County Dublin, dye bridal shoes, I have bought my shoes here, then after the day the girl there said she'd dye the shoes another colour for me. She can match the shoes to any colour you want. See below her website. There's is also a shop in Dunshaughlin, Meath, which provide the same service, I dunno the name but I've heard it's good.
buddylove Posts: 3288
I need to dye my shoes from white to ivory if i can so would love to know about this too.. Anyone with suggestions about getting them dyed in cork would be great! Sorry for hyjacking your thread sandyshore!! PS .... LOVE the blue idea!!