E-bay.ie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mags s Posts: 591
hiya, Just wondering how many of you have bought from e-bay.... i am nervous about buying stuff from there in case they are used, dirty, faulty etc...whats the general feeling about this? Thanks
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
mags s before you buy anything get the link beside the seller's name and read the reviews. That normally helps... and try to buy from a shop rather than a seller as the stuff is normally brand new. Good luck
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Also sign up for paypal I think this is the safest way to pay for goods.
katlong Posts: 121
I am completely addicted to ebay. I've bought loads of stuff, and while you definitely get what you pay for (a lot of it is sh1te), there is a certain amount of security if you pay with paypal
Jeidi Posts: 3128
I bought my OPK's on eBay, its fairly obvious that they were new, but other than that I dont get too much. I suppose it depends on what you're hoping to buy?
Tess72 Posts: 1173
I've bought branded items on ebay that were fake. In one instance I returned it at my own expense and never got refunded. The second time I returned stuff and it was refunded but the hassle of returning it and the expense of it is annoying. Make sure you buy from a power seller and check their ratings are good. I've bought plenty of other stuff without hassle too but do be careful, if something seems too good to be true then it probably is. Just make sure you research what you're getting and check their refund policy, shipping costs etc. Best of luck.