Earlidaze Antenatal Class

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Morning Girlies A few of you were wondering about this Antenatal class a while back and I said I would report on it when I had been. The class is fantastic, Julie (the presenter) is lovely and answers ALL your questions. She goes through the third trimester, labour and the first 6 weeks. It really was a great day and both myself and DH came aware more prepared for our pending arrival. Oh and luch was also fab :o0 Highly reccomended :wv
bonita Posts: 1678
Thanks for that BabyMad. Just wondering do you think it would suit for me, Im having baby in the coombe ?
bonita Posts: 1678
Also meant to ask is there role plays or anything morto :-8
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
I'm also having my baby in the Coombe and Julie used to work there (think she's in Holles St now). No, there's no role playing. The most embarassing thing we had to do was introduce our partners and describe them in one word at the beginning :o0 She also shows you how to bath and put a nappy on a baby so if you haven't expierenced it before don't put your hand up cause she'll make you put a nappy on a doll. The poor fellas :o0 :o0 :o0 Luckily my DH had expierenced his first nappy change with our friends baby a couple of weeks ago. It's really worth it :wv