Earliest Symptoms?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Going insane here girls...I have been feeling off all day, tummy is upset (but I can still eat?!) bloated and getting af type pains! My head is saying silly girl, they can't be symptoms, it's your imagination....but my heart is going :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll When is the earliest you could feel symptoms? I am 5/6 dpo...
feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi there Some people say they can feel symptoms that soon, however, I have read things that say you wont really feel much until after implantation or around the time your AF would be due when the HGC hormone is produced in large amounts . You never know though. I drive myself nuts every month convinced I have them all I bet the month I get a bfp I won't have one single symptom! Good luck! :o)ll
Just done a bit of googling there on early pg symtpoms and some women said that they had signs from 3dpo! :eek And a couple of them said they had af type pains on days 5 upwards! Oh that's it, I'm f*cked now, will be convinced until my af arrives!! :o0
[quote="chloe":3smcxqrn]Hi there Some people say they can feel symptoms that soon, however, I have read things that say you wont really feel much until after implantation or around the time your AF would be due when the HGC hormone is produced in large amounts . You never know though. I drive myself nuts every month convinced I have them all I bet the month I get a bfp I won't have one single symptom! Good luck! :o)ll[/quote:3smcxqrn] You're due around now aren't ya Chloe? How ya feeling? (Or how you doing as Joey would say! :o0 )
feelsobad Posts: 693
Ufortunately AF arrived today, really gutted, lots of tears last night but need to just get the chin up and hope for better luck next month. Trying to be positive it was my second month on Clomid and it is making me ovulate really well etc etc so all going in the right direction Still gutted though! Fingers and toes crossed for you!! :wv
Aw, sorry to hear that Chloe...we have to keep our spirits up like you said. You should get yourself a good job booked on the February ttc train. Clucky is the driver, Hope is the conductor. You need to get in there fast, otherwise you might end up as the cleaner :o0
I now have a headache and am getting really sleepy :o)ll You have to laugh or you'd cry! And when I was reading ttc's post about feeling nauseous and tired and throwing up I was thinkin...I wish that was me.....what am I like!! (insert rolling eyes smiley here) Heading home soon, might chat later wol's... :wv
Cowslip Posts: 761
From about 8DPO I started getting sort of pulling pains in my tummy. I had never had them before, they weren't like af pains at all. I continued to have them for a good few weeks on and off so they were definitely pregnancy related. That was my only symptom though....later at 6 or 7 weeks I started to feel queasy when I got hungry....
mammybean Posts: 10364
me too butterfly. thi s is it, its our month :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
If you girls don't get your BFP this month, I'll eat my socks :o0 "Symptomless in Meath" :o(