Early pregnancy class in Holles Street - worthwhile?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JJ100 Posts: 43
Just wondering if anyone attended the early pregnancy classes that are on in the NMH on Wednesdays at 1:30pm? Would you recommend going? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
Jojo8 Posts: 13
Hi JJ100 I attended the class in Holles Street, mainly because I work nearby and could go in my lunch and this is my first so I haven't a clue about most things pregnancy related. I thought it was good - you get 20 mins with the midwife, 20 mins with the physio and 20 mins with the nutritionist all speaking to the class and giving advice. It is also a chance to ask any questions you might have.
Thanks JoJo8. I think I'll try and get to at least one or two. I don't work close by so need to take time off work so just wanted to make sure it was worthwhile.
Jojo8 Posts: 13
If you can go easily enough, I would say do. It is only one class though - it is the same class every week so you only need to go once - that might make it a bit easier for you to get the time off work. :)
Even better!! Thanks for letting me know.....would have been pretty annoyed if I turned up a second week for the same info!!!