EARLY SCAN

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adorable Posts: 249
HI GIRLS, I WANT TO BOOK IN FOR AN EARLY SCAN PURELY JUST TO SEE THE HEARTBEAT,MC IN SEPT. JUST WONDERING WHAT WAS THE EARLIEST ANY OF U GUYS WENT FOR SCAN AND SEEN THE HEARTBEAT AND WHERE DID USE GO? WAITING FOR BEACON TO RING BACK TO SEE IF THEY CAN FIT ME ON THE 2ND DEC,I'LL BE 8WEEKS! THANKS GIRLS!!!
shellbellxxx Posts: 133
i had an early can in the hospital due to some little problems but i could see the heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days although the scan said i ws 6 weeks 1 day..
nini83 Posts: 1917
Hi adorable i had a private scan in mt carmel at 8 weeks due to some bleeding could see heart beat clearly ... good luck :xox
Baby4Us Posts: 351
At 7 +4 i saw & heard the HB *)
Wife09 Posts: 873
About 8 weeks I think or 81/2 maybe.
adorable Posts: 249
thanks girls,got an app for dec 1st in the orwell clinic in dundrum!! cant wait!
kiely Posts: 60
I was 8 weeks and 4days when I went for scan.
tilsun Posts: 4506
I had one at 9 and a 1/2 weeks at ultrasounds Dimensions and could see baby so clearly. Best of luck wherever you go
candypants Posts: 8575
Im 8 weeks now and im dying to get one done. Im just trying to hold out for another few weeks so i can see the baby better :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Just bear in mind that some can be very booked up, so if you've a date in mind, and will be limited in times you can go, book in advance :wv