Early Signs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

purdy Posts: 199
Just wondering, what are the earliest signs of pregnancy?? And more so when is the earliest you get them? Can u get them before ur first misssed AF? I know the usual signs, sickness sore boobs etc, but was wondering if there were any other more subtle signs that all u mama's and mama to be's would know. Thanks ladies :lvs
La La Land Posts: 226
On both pregnancies I found myself getting extremely hungry from about a week after conception. On DD I would wake up in the middle of the night hungry and on this pregnancy I had to go to the shop in work to get something to eat 3 afternoons in a row - so that made me wonder was I pregnant. On DD I also had sore boobs but on this pregnancy they didn't get sore until week 6/7. I do remember having a few shooting pains down low this time too, like I had pulled a ligament. Hope this helps - best of luck :o)ll :o)ll
Thanks La La! I'd say i'm on wishful thinking at the mo, need to learn me some patience!!
littlemama Posts: 471
hi purdy, before i was even 4 weeks, i had sharp twinges down the left hand side of my back and was suddenly overcome with exhaustion one afternoon in work, best of luck! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I had some white CM in the week before AF due and I would normally be completely dry in that week. It was the first thing that made me wonder if I might be pregnant. I was also getting tired and weepy around date AF was due, which would be normal PMS symptoms for me. However, I usually get tender boobs before AF as well and they felt heavy rather than sore if that makes sense. (They got quite sore from week 5 or 6 only.)
Thanks so much for all the replies. I'm so impatient!
mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
Very, very sore boobs, I knew 2 days before a positive HPT I was pregnant.