Eastenders!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Holy crap!! What an episode!!! :eek :eek :eek I'm an emotional wreck 2 nights in a row from soaps!!! Does Peter die does anyonw know?
Looney07 Posts: 2393
I hear ya. I can't take much more
sunflowers26/09/07 Posts: 512
Have to say it was quite good this evening, Ian did drive me crazy....peter...peter....peter.
Looney07 Posts: 2393
I know Sunflowers but hasnt he already lost a child in this????
[quote="Sunflowers":klue73wk]Have to say it was quite good this evening, [b:klue73wk]Ian did drive me crazy.[/b:klue73wk]...peter...peter....peter.[/quote:klue73wk] Ha ha- true! The twin bond feeling thing with Lucy was pretty cool- Do ye reckon he's going to die? If he does I'd say Ian will murder Phil :ooh
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I actually never watch Eastenders but rolled in from the pub to this. Good stuff.
Yeah that was cool, I dont think he is going to die, actually I might just go and check and make sure,
[quote="looney07":1rlotscp]I know Sunflowers but hasnt he already lost a child in this????[/quote:1rlotscp] Stephen, wasn't it? Pat's grandson? Turned out he wasn't his son at all, but he was gutted when Stephen rejected him & went to New Zealand (I think???) to live with his real father- Pat's son
Didnt he always know that Stephen wasnt his son. Yeah I felt for him but he should have moved his ass and tried to help. (I know its only telly)
over it Posts: 2779
Holy God :ooh I haven't seen Eastenders in weeks but tonight's episode :eek :eek :eek Totally edge of the seat stuff >:o)