Eastenders tonight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Icarus Posts: 189
OMG how depressing was that? I never want to watch that show again!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Didnt see it! What happened
Reecespieces Posts: 927
Im crying here. I never saw that coming! How unbelievably cruel, I never expected what happened to happen.
traccy Posts: 124
Ah for fecks sake! Months of that looooooooooong drawn out storyline only for her to die.. O:|
MeSB Posts: 3785
Icarus Posts: 189
Ronnie found out Danielle was her daugther, 2 seconds later Janine knocked Danielle down in her car, so Danielle was lying on the ground in Ronnie's arms, managed to say 'Mum' and then died. What a waste of months of a story line that was always so depressing O:|
Lucy Posts: 81
O:| O:| O:| O:| and a bit of :weep :weep :weep FFS just when there could have been a happy ending, felt sorry for Danielle - the insults she was getting all along and then to be run over by a car. Ah you'd only get it in Eastenders!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reecespieces Posts: 927
Oh yes way!! I was sitting watching the TV with my mouth open in shock. Too depressing for words.
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
ahh girls is she REALLY dead, god that is so depressing i mean all that storyline for what....... O:| !!!!!! i hope she is not really dead!!!! thought Ronnie played a bllinder very well acted!!! *)