easy use equipment/ clothes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

princess! Posts: 348
Long story but after a car crash last year i have been left with the use of one arm i am sarting to look around for baby equipment that is easy to use with one arm i have found a pram thats perfect and the bebe confort axsis car seat which turns out to face you when you open the door of the car which is great but i cant tie the straps so basically i am looking for a little help if anyone knows of anything that can make it all a bit easier. another thing that i am finding hard is the fasteners on baby grows vests etc. can you get any with velcro instead of the snap fasteners or will i just go and sew on velcro onto all of them???? thank you all
Toots12 Posts: 894
hi Princess, I'm sorry to hear that... I would suggest that you go to a store like Tony Kealy's who have expert knowledge and will be able to recommend suitable products?
alton Posts: 3077
Sorry to hear that Princess. Can't think of anything off the top of my head, but will keep an eye out when I'm shopping.
princess! Posts: 348
thanks very much ill really appreciate if you kep me in mind if you see anything around i dont mind where in the country ill travel anywhere if i can get something that helps