Menu

Ebony rose dresse stockists?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppet56 Posts: 977
Saw fab ebony rose dresses today but the shop they are in have mixed reviews and are not willing to give any discount on dresses even though buying three - wont even give a tenner off! so am just having a look around in case anywhere else stocks them....
marles Posts: 1397
My BM dressed were Ebony Rose. We bought them in Simone's in Sligo and I have to say the ladies were great.Myself and one BM went to Tracy Bridal and tried on lots of dresses and the ebony rose dress was amazing. Both Tracy Bridal and Simone's have great stock.Simone's worked out cheaper. You can also get a list of stockists from http://www.ebonyrosedesigns.com/stores.html
oh thats a bit far for me i am afraid - i am based in Drogheda...they are fab dresses arent they?
marles Posts: 1397
To be honest the dresses were amazing.I couldn't believe how beautiful the dresses were. I must check the style and post it,the number. The BMs looked amazing. Did you check the list of stockists?There must be one on the east coast.
Yeah i checked there are a few, did you put a report on here? would love to see your dresses x
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
I think Modern Fashions in Dundalk do Ebony Dresses, we got our BM dresses in there but they were Rayelia dress. We had no compliants with them at all, service was 2nd to none, and the alternations were perfect and not dear at all and then one of the girls came out and tied us into the dresses :o)ll :o)ll We'll be going back to look for my wedding dress and BM dresses in January *)
Couple Photography
how do you mean tied you into the dresses? how much were bm dreses do you mind me asking?
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
Poppet56 I mean they were ribboned tied up the back and we were afraid that we wouldn't be able to do them up tight enough and asked them to come out to the house (we only live 10mins from shop) and it was no bother to them. And she even put my sister in her wedding dress and she didn't even buy it there. I'll pm you the prices
oh right sorry! i get ya now! thatw as very good of them!
coolkat Posts: 194
Alexanders Bridal, Parnell St, Dublin 1 do Ebony Roses dresses - they are fab dresses. The lace-up back give a great fit! :o)ll Wish they were available to buy online! :o(